A Kid's Guide to America's First Ladies
Hostess. Progressive thinker. Confidante. Role model. Mother. Political advocate. All of these roles--and more--have been part of one of the most incredible and demanding jobs that a woman can hold in this country: First Lady of the United States.
Find out what our country’s First Ladies thought, did, and advocated for as they moved into the White House.
- Why did the Patriots love Martha Washington?
- What causes did Eleanor Roosevelt support?
- What did Jacqueline Kennedy do to establish her legacy long after she left the White House?
- What cause did Barbara Bush and Laura Bush both support?
- How many programs did Michelle Obama launch to inspire young Americans?
Paperback. 238 pages. Recommended for ages 8-12.
Shipping and Returns
Most in-stock orders are shipped within 48 hours of placement. Shipping methods vary depending on customer location and specifications. Credit card orders will be billed when order is processed. Partial orders will be charged upon shipment.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase,
simply return the clean item within 14 days of receipt.
We will replace the item, refund or credit your account
the full purchase price of the product.
Note: Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Autographed items are not refundable.
George Bush Library and Museum Store
ATTN: Return Department
1000 George Bush Drive W
College Station, Texas 77845